GOVERNANCE POLICY: E-5 Medical Profession Prepared for the Future
| POLICY TYPE:
| DATE APPROVED:
||April 16, 2010
The End “Medical Profession Prepared for the Future” is interpreted to include, but is not limited to:
1. Increased physician engagement in interdisciplinary collaboration and elimination of inter and intra professional territorialism.
2. Increased evidence-based standards.
3. Physicians know how to interpret and apply research findings.
4. Increased physician capacity for practice assessment and quality improvement.
5. Increased physician support for application of I. T. to inter-professional practice.
6. Increased physician awareness of changes in and determinants of population health.
7. Increased physician awareness of environmental health issues.