GOVERNANCE POLICY: EL-11 Public Image
| POLICY TYPE:
| DATE APPROVED:
||April 16, 2010
The Registrar shall not endanger the College’s public image or credibility, particularly in ways that would hinder its accomplishment of mission.
Accordingly, the Registrar shall not:
1. Fail to establish an effective corporate communications and public relations strategy.
2. Permit presentations to be made which portray as Council policy information that is contrary to Council positions set out in Council policy.
3. Permit staff members other than him/herself or designate to make presentations regarding Council policy.
4. Fail to communicate effectively with the membership, key stakeholders, the media and the general public regarding College policies and initiatives.
5. Release Council position statements prior to Council approval.