Physicians must remember that they are required to enroll in a continuing professional learning program and complete a certain number of educational credits over their CME learning cycle in order to be eligible to renew their professional registration (licence). Click here for new information on the MainPro+ Program
Effective Team Interactions
Format: four 2-hour sessions, Wednesdays 7-9 pm
- Online platform for family physicians featuring a wide range of accredited learning activities with credit entry tracking.
- Training course on handling patient data and reporting cybercrime, geared specifically to healthcare workers and vaccine administrators.
- Disclosing harm from healthcare delivery
- Anatomy of a lawsuit
- Informed discharge
- Informed consent
- Delegation and supervision
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Negligence and civil liability
- Medical certificates, forms, notes, legal reports
- as well as additional microlearning activities!
Canadian Association of General Surgeons
Canadian Orthopedic Association
Canadian Pediatric Society
Canadian Society of Internal Medicine
Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada