Last update: May 27, 2020
Re-opening Saskatchewan - What does this mean for your practice?
Guidance from the CPSS
Update from the CMA (Last update: May 14, 2020)
As governments across the country plan for when and how to reopen more businesses and services – including health care services – we know there will be many important considerations for physicians and patients to consider, to protect everyone’s health.
To help physicians prepare for this transition, we’ve created a new resource page on managing and re-opening your practice. This page includes information on:
Click here to view the remainder of this CMA bulletin.
- Scheduling visits, including factors to consider before seeing patients in-person
- Suggested office procedures and design to accommodate physical distancing guidelines
- Ongoing screening of patients for COVID-19
- Infection control measures and PPE, including how to get more supplies
- Addressing patients’ anxieties around COVID-19